Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

My favorite litte girl!

Friday, February 22, 2008
Here are a few random ones of my little (well, almost big sister) Chloe Gene!

This Summer Mom, Dad, Chloe and I took a trip to Buttonwood Farms with Cathy and Christa for some YUMMY ice cream and BEAUTIFUL sunflowers!
My best friend Monica and Chloe at my Graduation party
Beautiful Chloe all dressed up for Christmas Eve Mass :)

I'm SO excited to have a day off! It snowed all night so Mom closed Curves so I didn't have to work today which was really exciting for me because I had marathon week of tests at school. And of course it looks so beautiful. I may venture out and get some pictures. We haven't had much real "snow" this year its been more of an icy, slushy mix. But then again this storm is supposed to end with some slush...but it sure is beautiful now! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

0 comments to My favorite litte girl!: