Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

almost 30...

Thursday, November 13, 2008





Today my sister turned 29!



Here are 29 of the tons of reasons why she is the best sister around!




29. She is an amazing mother.


28. She has given me two beautiful nieces.


27. She is a fantastic wife and a navy wife at that!


26. She makes fantastic nachos! :)


25. She has always been here for me.


24. She is kind, caring, and always willing to help.


23. She is a very strong woman.


22. Many times she has to be like a single mom when Andy is out to sea for months at a time.


21. She used to take me out to icecream when she first got her liscense.


20. We used to have date nights when Andy would go out to sea (before the
girls came along)


19. I was so excited when she surprised us one Christmas and told us she was
moving in!


18. She really is a good cook although she always says she isn't.


17. She is beautiful inside and out.


16. She always has supported me in everything I have done.


15. She would make a great manicurist--you should see her do her own
nails...man, I wish I was that good!
14. She makes me laugh-- our plans to open up a nail salon ;)

13. She is a fantastic organizer!
12. She always puts her family first.
11. She is very intelligent, even though she thought Alaska was an island ;)
10. She is a strong woman.
9. She always takes excellent care of my nieces.
8. She gives great advice that I value more than she knows.
7. She is one of the only people that I will trust with my future
children.
6. She has a beautiful smile.
5. She has been there for me at the most difficult times in my life.
4. She always made sure to have a close relationship with me and my brother
even when she lived with her real mom.
3. She always has defended me, no matter what.
2. She always tries her hardest at whatever she attempts and usually
succeeds!
1. She is amazing.

Cara,

Even though I am in CT and you are in GA please know I wish I could have been there to help you celebrate....And I'm there in spirit :) I know it is a hard birthday having your Hubby gone. But just remember to take a few extra minutes for YOURSELF today. I love you VERY much! I can't wait to see you at Christmas. Have a very happy birthday!

love always,
Your little sis :)

0 comments to almost 30...: