Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Hello again...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008
So I firgured it was about time I jump back into this blogging world.


At about 8 tomorrow night Monica & I will be off for our big adventure! I can't wait to see the Schneiderman family. I miss those chica's so much! Today on the phone Chloe couldn't stop talking about how excited she was to see "auntie and monica" and then she told my mom she wishes Georgia and Connecticut were next to eachother...quite a complicated thought for a 3 year old :) those little girls sure amaze me ;)

In other news, Pops is doing well. He's on his way to Dana Farber Cancer Center in Boston with mom today to determine if he is a canidate for a bone marrow transplant (bmt). That will largely determine his treatment/the next year or so. If he is a canidate, Boston will likely become our home away from home. But one thing at a time :)

I finished my CNA course two weeks ago. I will get my "state test date" shortly. I can work 120 days on my certificate. When I get back from my GA/FL adventure I'll start applying around to nursing homes since they only want experienced CNA's at the hospital.

Other than that I have been spending lots of time with my amazing friends, missing mimi alot, and getting geared up for our amazing trip.

I'll attempt to blog while I'm away but who knows because we have a crazy busy schedule while there.

'till then.

0 comments to Hello again...: