Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

mind dump

Wednesday, June 1, 2011
  • I thought I'd be completely stress-free once I found out I had a job. But, nope. Can't seem to get a handle on this transition period. I don't begin until July 25th. Hours at my old job (because I was told there was a loophole and that I am allowed to) are virtually non-existent, we've actually shut ICU down twice because lack of patients! 
  • My prayers and heart go out to the people of Joplin, MO. My great-aunt and great-uncle live, literally, 5 minutes from where the tornado touched down. Such devastation; I couldn't begin to imagine!
  • R is seeming to really like his new job. I'm so happy for him! He is still working as a pharmacy tech, at his old job, to get the new people trained. Then he'll cut back to per diem and work here and there. 
  • Mom and I weeded and mulched about 3/4 of the flower beds at her house. I so don't have a green thumb, nor do I ever really want one. The bugs, the heat, the sweat...ya not my thing!
  • R and I have begun house hunting again. The first time we really prayed and did not feel it was the right time. I was still only working per diem and it would have been very tight. So we decided to wait until I got an RN position. Once I get my first few checks as an RN we will go get pre-qualified. Then we can begin the serious hunting. To say I am excited is a complete understatement!

Okay, not as much on my mind as I thought. 

Until next time :) 

0 comments to mind dump: