Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Proud.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A few weekends ago I made my Poppy proud and went to St. Patricks Cathedral for their annual Red, White and Blue mass. He was so excited for me to see him in his uniform. Truth be told I had NEVER (in my 20 years of being) seen him in it! It was SO worth the early wake-up call (after the extremely late night at work) and the 30 minute drive. He looked so incredibly handsome in his uniform.


Don't you agree?

The mass was extremely touching. There was a full gun salute and many, many future, present and retired servicemen from all branches of the military. Not to mention all their family and friends. The seats were reserved and assigned--at church?! crazy!



What else is there to say?!

My Poppy makes me very proud! Thank you for your service!

0 comments to Proud.: