Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Weekend Ramblings

Sunday, November 29, 2009


Lets start at the very beginning. It’s a very good place to start.

Black Friday was a complete success! Mom and I nabbed some pretty good deals.

This little beauty above is just simply amazing. It was one of the many steals we grabbed. it's a Cricut Expressions (for all of you non-crafters out there!). Let's put it simply...I'm in love. It's so amazing. I just wish I had some more time to play with it.
Onto the other great deals. We bought my Poppy a 40” Sony Bravia from Walmart. He actually paid for it, we just grabbed it and carried it (IN THE POURING RAIN!) to the car. Needless to say he was thrilled! It’s always good to see a smile on his face :)

Also, we got lots of DVDs that were $2, $5, $6 and seasons of House and Weeds for $8. How can you beat those!? Nope, you cant!

We also got some other awesome deals that I can’t even think of. All in all it was a fantastic (EARLY!) morning of shopping.

And...below (just to document our accomplishment!) all of our loot!



Saturday involved lots of work and some errands as well as a great lunch out with my favorite CCSU student who just happened to be home for thanksgiving break. It was so nice to see her and spend some much needed quality catch-up time.

Sunday I was able to get so much accomplished. It felt so good. Church and choir practice started the day. Then mom and I started decorating the house for Christmas. I may be biased but our house looks so great decked out for the holidays. I just love it! Also throw in some errands, toe nail painting, cleaning, organizing, crafting and movie watching and it was all-in-all a fulfilling day!
I hope everyone had a successful Black Friday (If you were as crazy as I and woke at the crack of dawn to shop) and a fantastic weekend. Back to the grind tomorrow...

0 comments to Weekend Ramblings: